Every day, Google and other search engines are introducing new updates to rank the websites in this online marketplace. You can no longer depend solely on blind PPC or display ads to drive traffic to your site. It’s time to re-think how you approach SEO and site traffic.
- Focus on Long-Tail Keywords
Long-tail keywords are longer and more specific keyword phrases that visitors are more likely to use when they’re closer to a point-of-purchase. It is much easier to rank
for long tail keywords than for more common keywords. Another benefit for focusing on long tail keywords is that, although these keywords are used less in search, the visitor that finds your website using them is more likely to buy your service or product.
Long-tail keywords are valuable for businesses who want their content to rank in organic Google searches, but they’re potentially even more valuable for advertisers running paid search marketing campaigns.
You need to think of some of the out-of-box
techniques that can give your audiences clear idea about your products and services. Like you can write content on “health care industry” and give the brand name as well. In today’s time, you need to think from customers’ perspective.
- Build Your Industry’s Hub
This is going to require quite a bit of effort because you are going to have a new website, and fill it with loads of outstanding content in order to become a hub for your industry.
This is where you will be able to improve your primary website, you will simultaneously build a second website that will contain information and resources like:
- Industry News
- Trade Networking Groups and Organizations
- Industry Events
- Industry Specific Business Advice
- Trade Publications (Audio, Print and Web)
- Laws in Your Industry
- Resources and Tools
- Interviews with Industry Leaders
- Forms, Documents and Templates
To maximize a strategy, give visitors a reason to come back on a regular basis, or even send people there. This could become some type of directory. Imagine if you could create your industry’s version of LinkedIn or Facebook, a place where people in this industry could interconnect — how powerful would that advantage be over your competitors?
- Give Audiences, a Reason to Follow You
You need to create content that motivates people and encourage them to follow you every day. Make sure you are regular on your posts and give audiences some new task every day. You don’t have to take a rest for a single day.
- Set up Google My Business
When you optimize your Google My Business account and set up, you’ll have premium exposure in Google search results, and your audience direct access is provided by this exposure to your business.
Your SEO efforts that are local will also be boosted by Google My Business by:
- Displaying your business on Google Plus, Google Maps, and Google search results.
- Setting up multiple locations. If your business has different sites in a region, then you definitely can differentiate between the areas.
- Upload pictures and videos. These are crucial in the event you want to overcome objections that are early and have a high-quality first impression.
- Highlight reviews from past customers. It is an excellent method to drive sales.